Storm Damage Restoration
American Restoration Professionals offers storm damage mitigation and restoration services in Stoughton, Massachusetts.
24/7 Storm Damage Restoration Services
If your property is affected by a damaging thunderstorm, tornado, or hurricane, you’ll need storm damage restoration services. On the other hand, repairing storm damage can be complex, and it isn’t easy to know where to start.
American Restoration Professionals offers storm damage mitigation and restoration services in Stoughton, Massachusetts. We are familiar with the local weather patterns and how to safeguard your property from the damage they can cause. And if your property is already hit by a storm, we can expertly and quickly restore your property to its pre-loss state.
Call us at (617) 945-4510 to get a fast response for storm damage emergencies.
Our Storm Damage Mitigation and Restoration Services:
- Emergency Boarding: In the wake of a storm, we can quickly board up your windows and doors to keep out intruders and stop more damage until restoration work has started.
- Water and Wind Damage Restoration: Heavy winds and storms can cause several water damage challenges. So, we offer water restoration services, including mold remediation, drying, dehumidification, and water removal.
- Rebuilding and Reconstruction: In rare circumstances, severe wind and rain may necessitate rebuilding. We will consider your property’s design, finishing, and building materials for the best possible rebuild.
- Help with Insurance Claims: This cleanup may be expensive without the appropriate financial backing. If you intend to make a claim, American Restoration Professionals can guide you through the process and ensure your request for funding to repair storm damage is accepted.
Why is professional storm damage repair necessary?
While it could be tempting to start the storm damage cleanup procedure yourself, we advise waiting until a licensed restoration expert from American Restoration Professionals can assist you. It may be risky to manage any damage, including wind damage, and excessive water damage yourself without expert help, especially if your home is badly affected.
Our crew will first come to your house and assess the situation before we start recovering your property. We have the tools to dry up your home correctly and identify any issues, including the small ones you may have missed.
We’ll board up or reinforce the windows and doors on your property to stop more damage and protect against theft. We’ll also remove fallen trees, broken tree limbs, and other debris.
2. Storm Damage Restoration
The duration and cost of the drying process will depend on how much wind and water damage the structure has sustained. We’ll ensure everything is thoroughly dried out and that your structure doesn’t retain any moisture that could promote mold growth.
3. Rebuild and Reconstruction
We will work to rebuild and reconstruct any damaged part of your home. Our experts are experienced in handling all repairs on the spot and quickly restoring your property.
We Are Available 24/7!
At American Restoration Professionals, we strive to promptly and effectively restore your property to its pre-damaged condition. Our staff members and technicians are here to address your concerns and restore your property in a timely manner.
Learn how we can help you handle your storm damage situation. Call us at (617) 945-4510 to schedule an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do until help arrives?
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety: Is it safe to stay in the house? Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns. When in doubt, wait for the professionals. Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
How long will it take?
Depends on size of scope and if scope grows with unforseen damage that was not previosly seen.
Does my insurance cover it?
Insurance will cover most reconstruction that was caused by a water loss, fire, or natural disaster. please check with your insurance company or agent.